Wednesday 12 June 2019

The Law (Ochil Hills)

3 June 2019

Participants: Just me
Where: The Law, 404m/1,325', P 33m, TuMP, OS 58, NN 956 057

I am gradually getting closer to completing all the listed summits in the Ochil Hills. The Law is easily approached from Glendevon, parking in a layby opposite the entrance to Frandy Fisheries and initially heading up the slopes of  The Seat before crossing the burn and climbing the west slopes of The Law. This is a picture of The Law taken from the road to Frandy Fisheries.....


The view across Glendevon towards Ben Cleuch opened up behind me as I climbed.....


I had to cross a barbed wire fence and after a little bit of heather bashing I was at the unmarked summit with another view towards Ben Cleuch.....


Looking south along Glen Devon towards Down Hill which I climbed in January.....


the view north across some more rolling hills.....


and to Steele's Knowe and the wind turbines immediately to the north.....


I returned by the same route; it had been good use of a few hours.

No comments: