Saturday 13 April 2019

Cringate Law (Carron Valley)

10 April 2019

Participants: Just me

Where: Cringate Law, 397m/1,362’, P 31m, Tump, OS 57, NS 684 883

A morning walk to this one which sits at the west end of the Carron valley and to the north of it. It is now part of a wind farm so although the remoteness has gone there are now access roads almost to the top. I parked at Todholes in the car park that is used for Meikle Bin on the other side of the valley.     It was a straightforward walk; I followed the track until I was alongside the hill and then cut up grassy slopes to the top.

The approach.....


The unmarked highest point.....


Looking north, this would be grand remote country were it not for the turbines.....




I returned by the same route with a view of Meikle Bin in front of me.....

 

No comments: