Tuesday 27 November 2012

Now for a pause....


I'm going to be out of action for a few months. If it had to happen then I suppose that this is the best time of year! Hopefully, I should be back to hill fitness by the time the better weather and longer days return. In the meantime however I'm going to keep the blog going. I have photographs from walks in 2009 and early 2010 prior to my starting the blog.....the walks are still fresh enough in my memory to put them into trip reports. Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Phreerunner said...

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are up and running again soon.

Russell said...

Hope you're fit for the hills next spring, Neil. I really enjoy reading your reports. Russell

blueskyscotland said...

Sorry to hear you are out of action Neil.What is it? Car accident..Slip...fall...Really bad STD? :) Spill the beans man!
We want the gossip.

Neil said...

Thanks for the good wishes. Bob, I had to laugh when I saw your comment, did me a power of good. I am now recuperating at home following a longer stay in hospital than I had anticipated. Recovery as expected is going to be slow but I am still hoping that I might be back on a hill around March-time. Ben hopes so as well. I'll start posting earlier reports and pics shortly. Hope that everyone who follows the blog has a good festive period.

blueskyscotland said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2013 Neil. Hope you're back to full fitness soon.
If not there is always line dancing :)