Thursday 19 April 2018

Corkindale Law

5 April 2018
 
Participants: Just me
Where: Corkindale Law, 259m/850', P125, HuMP, OS 64, NN 440 568
 
Corkindale Law is south-west of Neilston. There had been another fall of snow, surely the last of the winter (?), which had made the already wet and muddy ground even worse. It made the limited parking spots close to the hill even more difficult so I parked at a spot just off the main road at Shillford and walked up the side road that passed the eastern end of the hill. I crossed a couple of fields to get on to the moor. On the way back I was followed by a flock of sheep and lambs who evidently thought that I had food for them- just as well there was a gate on to the road through which I nipped sharply. Another fine Renfrewshire view point. This is looking north to the highland hills.....
 
 
 
and south over Ayrshire to Arran.....
 

When will spring arrive this year?

No comments: